Welcome to our Green Field 'leave no trace' Family Campsite
Thursday 1st April until Sunday 26th September 2021
We are carefully following government guidance and taking precautions to reduce risk as much as possible to our guests and those that live/work on the farm. ALL camping info pages have been updated so they are relevant to Covid-19. Several changes have been made so even if you have been before please read all info at the bottom of this page carefully before booking.
Despite the changes to the campsite we very much hope the campsite provides the same experience as before - a space for families to breathe, take in the fresh air with lush views and lots of space for little ones to run free. And eat delicious food too!
Please book online here (nb bookings are not refundable or transferable, even if the doesn't look great). If, after reading all the info on the rules and regs page, you still have a query, please email us as we do not have a telephone number for the campsite. When you book online you will still need to come to the shop to collect codes, vehicle passes etc in shop hours only.
What we are doing to keep guests safe
- reducing number of campers on site by 50%
- extra thorough checking and cleaning of facilities
- creating one way woodland paths to facilities
- widening space between car park spaces to 2 metres
- ensuring a minimum distance of 6 metres (in all directions) between tents including others in your own group
- no day visitors on site at all
- increased signage around the site as friendly safety reminders
What we ask of guests
- to be mindful of others at the site and adhere to social distancing guidance
- to park 2 metres away from other cars in the car park
- to pitch tents a minimum of 6 metres (in all directions) from others, including those in your own group
- bring ample supplies of hand sanitiser or soap
- please do NOT come camping if you or any of your family feel unwell of have symptoms of Covid 19 in the lead up to your visit
This little glade takes just 8 campers. Availability and costs
This is a secret spot in deer's choice wood (planted in 1991) near the stone circle.
The young wood is great for camping, enough tiny paths and trees to get lost in,
but lots of light coming in as the trees are not yet mature.